TESCO Can Help You Manage Your Bus Fleet
TESCO doesn't just sell or lease you a bus and then leave you out on your own- we can also help manage your fleet! TESCO now offers fleet management services for select customers through partner relationships that stretch across the USA.
Manage your fleet without the hassles at a low price!
TESCO offers fleet management as a value-added service, not for high profit. We pass along the management costs at the lowest prices in the industry!
Fleet Management Services Offered
- Title and License Services: Avoid fees and streamline the processing of multi-state vehicle registration renewals.
- Maintenance Management: Reduce driver and vehicle downtime while streamlining administration of bus maintenance.
- Telematics: Gain transparency into vehicle usage and leverage data to improve fleet efficiency.
- Claims Management: Services include first-party claims management, third-party claims management, property damage claims, and subrogation.
- Safety Management: Ensure your fleet is operated by the right drivers with services that range from motor vehicle records and driver risk assessments to claims information and progress with online safety training classes.
- Subrogation Management: TESCO has partnered with a company that specializes in subrogation management to obtain some of the highest claim returns and shortest cycle times in the industry.
- Vehicle Remarketing: Unload the burden of selling your old vehicles and increase their profit potential.
- Vehicle Rental Services: For select customers with large fleets, TESCO can provide a loaner bus when one of your vehicles will be inoperable for an extended time.
- Fuel Management Program: Prevent fuel fraud, reduce administrative tasks, and control spending through TESCO's fuel management program partner.
Some services are offered through TESCO directly and others are offered through contracted partners. Contact your account representative for more information.